The general conditions of access to our online unlocking service determine the rights and duties of both parties. They are applicable to all purchases made through this website that the buyer either professional or consumer. These terms and conditions shall prevail over any other general or special conditions not specifically approved by our website. If you do not agree with all of the conditions below, do not use this site.
The price of the unlocking code is payable to the order, the payment will be made by Paypal. The information transmitted is encrypted by software that uses SSL and no third party can view the details of your credit card.
Delivery of the unlock code will be made at the address specified in the order, shipping times are indicative only. Your unlock code is generated between 15 minutes to 2 hours for Huawei modem, mobile hotspot and gateway router.
The processing time can last up to 10- 17 days for Huawei mobile phone, smartphone and tablet because the calculation requires a server. It may take longer if the server is down and in that case we will inform you.
Our unlocking service guarantee you to unlock your Huawei device safely. It is important to verify the information mentioned above before ordering an unlock code, thank you to follow these instructions to help us calculate your Huawei factory unlock code.
– Make sure the device will prompt and ask you for a network code when a different or unsupported network sim card is inserted.
– Make sure that the IMEI number is correct. Dial *#06# on your device keyboard. Usually your model number and the IMEI number are on the back of your device or under the battery.
– Make sure that the network provider uses GSM technology, our unlocking service does not support CDMA carriers.
– Once the order has been placed it can not be changed or canceled as our automated service began processing the order. You can check the status of your order or contact us.
– Refunds will be issued for devices whose unlock come back “Not Found.” Please note, for some specific devices, the unlock code comes back not found due to reasons related to the manufacture, date of shipment by the manufacture, and agreements between the manufacture and the service carrier. In these cases, we will issue you a refund.
– Refunds will be issued for devices whose unlock code doesn’t work. Video proof must be provided to issue before we can issue a refund. Video must display IMEI on device, which can be done by dialing *#06#, it must show you following the unlock instructions, you entering the unlock code provided by us, and the device showing a message indicating the unlock code enter is incorrect.
– Refunds will NOT be issued if your device is already unlocked, hard-locked, or frozen due to entering an incorrect unlock code too many times.